– Clearance – All Christmas Trees Must Go – Clearance –
Mention This Ad and Receive 50% Off Your Tree!
Offer good on picked up trees (not delivery). You must choose from the available opened trees on our lot.
Time is almost up! And our selection is running low! Come in and pick your tree now!!
Christmas Tree Delivery’s Taken By Phone Call Only
Christmas Trees At East Dedham Builders Supply! We carry an amazing variety of Fresh Cut Christmas Trees & Wreaths!
And don’t these Christmas Trees look amazing covered in snow!! Our second shipment came in today 12/11/13, so they are the freshest trees you can find!
Our Christmas tree’s range from 3 ft to 9 ft tall. We direct buy all of our Christmas Trees to ensure you the freshest and best quality. All of our Christmas Trees are displayed on a stray stand system so you can see exactly how you tree will look in your home.
When you think back to your childhood days and the holidays in December many can often almost smell the minty, sweet smell of a live Christmas tree. There is really nothing quite like the smell of a real, live Christmas tree around the holidays.
Our 3 foot tall apartment Christmas Trees and our 6 foot and 7 foot tall XMas Trees are moving fast, so come get yours soon! So, if your looking for the best Christmas Tree around, come on down.
Coming in? We Are happy to give your tree a fresh cut and secure it on your vehicle! Let us be your next family tradition.
Tree Care Advice
- Make a fresh cut to remove about a 1/2-inch thick disk of wood from the base of the trunk before putting the tree in the stand.Make the cut perpendicular to the stem axis.
- Don’t cut the trunk at an angle, or into a v-shape, which makes it far more difficult to hold the tree in the stand and also reduces the amount of water available to the tree.
- Beware sources of heat (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents, direct sunlight). Lowering the room temperature will slow the drying process, resulting in less water consumption each day.
- Once home, place the Christmas tree in water as soon as possible. Most species can go 6 to 8 hours after cutting the trunk and still take up water. Don’t bruise the cut surface or get it dirty.
- If needed, trees can be temporarily stored for several days in a cool location. Place the freshly cut trunk in a bucket that is kept full of water.
- To display the trees indoors, use a stand with an adequate water holding capacity for the tree. As a general rule, stands should provide 1 quart of water per inch of stem diameter. Devices are available that help maintain a constant water level in the stand.
- Use a stand that fits your Christmas tree. Avoid whittling the sides of the trunk down to fit a stand. The outer layers of wood are the most efficient in taking up water and should not be removed.
- Keep trees away from majoThe temperature of the water used to fill the stand is not important and does not affect water uptake.
- Check the stand daily to make sure that the level of water does not go below the base of the tree. With many stands, there can still be water in the stand even though the base of the tree is no longer submerged in water.
- Drilling a hole in the base of the trunk does NOT improve water uptake.
- Use of lights that produce low heat, such as miniature lights, will reduce drying of the tree.
- Always inspect light sets prior to placing them on the tree. If worn, replace with a new set.
- Do not overload electrical circuits.
- Always turn off the tree lights when leaving the house or when going to bed.
- Monitor the tree for freshness. After Christmas or if the tree is dry, remove it from the house.
- Visit the Tree Recycling page to find a recycling program near you.
- Never burn any part of a Christmas tree in a wood stove or fireplace.